Thursday, December 23, 2010

Aimie's Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window... I can hear the rain pounding on the asphalt and the cars splashing the puddles as they sail past.
I am thinking... how much I love the rain. Maybe I should move to Washington?
I am thankful for...all this rain God is sending! It will feed the plants and clean our land.
From the learning rooms...we are studying the Greeks and just watched Clash of the Titans for a visual aide in the mythology and for geography of living situations.
From the kitchen...I just finished making a loaf of bread. That is the best smell (besides a fresh pot of coffee) first thing in the morning.
I am wearing...ugly sweats and slippers.
I am creating...CHRISTmas packages today. I will be the wrapping queen, well actually, worker bee because my wrapping talents are not to be desired.
I am going...to check out new phone plans with my husband today. Need to save some $$
I am reading...Tom Sawyer with my son right now.
I am hoping...to have a peaceful day.
I am hearing...more rain outside. I LOVE IT!!!
Around the house...all is quiet while I type away on the keyboard.
One of my favorite things...is making cookies with the kids then taking them to the neighbors and our friends.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...



Just too cute not to share!!

Have a blessed day:)

No comments: