Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Went to the Zoo

I know it has been a while...

You know how some times you just need to slow down?
Life is just so busy?

Well so was our life.

I just had to cut something to make more time for other things.

So sadly, my blogging time got the boot. So now I will have lots to catch up on! Many friends blogs to read and post to do!! I just need to find a way to get this time in as well :) Where there is a will there is a way right?

Right!!

So here is my post...we went to the zoo!

 Look at that HUGE pelican behind my daughter! I swear that thing must be related to the pterodactyl! I am still having nightmares because of that....creepy thing!

 Much safer, Belle just fed some interesting looking ducks.
Those I can handle.

 Wow.
This dude was big.
I really felt intimidated by this big guy too.
Don't know who was worse the bird or the gorilla. 

 This is so how all zoo's should be.
Just open space for them to live together.
Maybe a little like back when Jesus walked the earth?
We all loved it either way.

 Here was the cutest little rhino.
She is endangered.
I believe they said there are only 7 left on the planet.

 Closer look at the giraffe.

 Check out this cheetah running!
Amazing speed!!

Yeah, I don't really get the point of this bird.
It totally wanted its picture taken though, total ham for the camera!

Great family trip.
Went with our homeschool group as a field trip.
That made it nice to be surrounded by other people with similar reasons for being there.
Education and family time...priceless :)

2 comments:

FaithChick said...

Sadly I feel your pain. Life is out of control and barely have time to blog anymore.

~Sandy said...

Great pics!!! It looks like you had a really fun trip. You have a beautiful family. We went last month to the zoo and it was really exciting because none of my fosters had ever been and neither had Brookelyn, so it was really exciting for them.