Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Our cake classes continue...

 Becca and I have been having some time together taking this cake decoration class.
She really loves it!
This is her cake up here.

 Mine are a little more boring.
Oh, I still think mine is cute but her's is so bubbly and colorful just like Becca!

 Here she is prepping her cake for the next class...
 So we took them to class and this is how her cake looked.

 Here is mine...
 ...and the bottom of mine.

Becca I had thought was finished but I was wrong.

She kept going.
 Even cuter!!!

 In class we learn how to decorate and usually do our cakes in the class.

Becca and her friend Hailey have been taking this class and doing really well.
The last class was for your "test" and this is the first class their friend Kelsie could actually go to with them.

Kelsie is really talented but the girls all put this cake together for her "tested" cake.

 Becca, Hailey, Sarah (Hailey's mom) and I donated the yellow flowers to the cake.
Kelsie's mom made the purple one.


I love this cake not just because it is beautiful but because they all did it together.

These girls are truly special.

Love you girls!!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

What FUN ... and super CUTE!


Also ... love the pics your daughter took of Bridget's kids. (Saw one on FB.) GREAT job!

Laurel

Aimie said...

You are so sweet!! Thank you!! Next time your down here Aimee can take some of your beautiful kiddos too!!

Huggs~ Aimie