Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fresh Produce to my door!!

I am so in happiness with this service that we have in our area.
It is called Farm Fresh to You
They deliver to my door every week, from local ORGANIC farmers, a box of fresh fruits and veggies.

This is AWESOME!!!!

I got:
pears (2 kinds)
tangelos
oranges (2 kinds)
kiwi
broccoli
lettuce
apples
carrots
avocados
 

Look at all the fresh organic produce I got for $44. I spend at least that at the organic farmers markets every week anyway so for me this is a win-win deal. The food tastes amazing and I just so love that there are no pesticides on my food on top of it.

Okay, I know that people get $$ back for promoting companies and I could too if I gave you my reference # to put on your order, but I just really believe in these farmers and I want them to do well without giving me $$ back  so you won't find my reference # up here.

I wish you could just smell how good this food smells!!!

Yummy!!

No comments: