I know these pictures are bad.
They are from my phone.
Just wanted to share the moment.
Aimee and I went to the Women's Christmas event together this year.
It was called Come and SEE.
This is how beautiful it looked as we came in.
Yes I did race to get to get a seat in the front.
Those are a hot commodity at our church!!
Everyone really loves being there!!
We all got beautiful ornaments.
We each got one.
As dorky as it sounds, I am glad.
That way when Aimee has her own tree with her husband some day, she can remember our adventure together!!
The picture of the speaker just will not upload.
GRRRR!
That is okay though.
We were there and heard her speak.
It was just a heartfelt reminder to keep what is really important part of CHRISTmas.
It isn't the packages.
It is Jesus.
We all know this, just nice to hear the reminders from others sometimes.
She had us all in tears with her stories of CHRISTmas.
She was a blessing.
Then... we got to sing worship songs with our amazing GIA!!!
She is that cute little lady on the left of the tree.
She is really tiny and has the most amazing voice!
I have her CD and listen to it a ton!!
We are truely blessed to have her at our church too.
After the Men's Ministry served us all hot drinks and cupcakes.
They were so cute!
Most of the men that served were older and dressed in their suits and ties.
They looked so debonair!
It was a great night.
I can't wait till Becca is old enough to go with us.
Sweet new family tradition :)
Merry CHRISTmas everyone!!!



























No comments:
Post a Comment