Rebecca is such a great cook and baker now!!
That is why for her birthday Aimee, Belle and I made her this cute book for her recipes.
We went to her pintrest and pulled up some of the things she wanted to try out, made them little cards and put them in her book.
Girl has some great recipes in there!!
Here is our favorite recipe that we put in there for her to make for us often:
Go to Amy's Recipe Share to see more awesome recipes for your own recipe books!!
They are great!!
They look so cute printed up and pasted in your book or on cards!!
If you have made a recipe book like this, where did you find some of your favorite recipes?
We want to have this overflowing when she gets married!!
I know she has quite a few years before that but it is never to early to start!!
I know she has quite a few years before that but it is never to early to start!!
Have a blessed day friend!!

























No comments:
Post a Comment