We always seem to jinks our trips when we let others know about what we were planning so we kept this one on the down low and it worked!!! We rented a quaint little cabin because I am one for enjoying indoor facilities and toilet paper. It was so serene there. We found tons for the munchkins to do. The favorite activities of coarse were on the water. We took the munchkins out on a pontoon for the first time and they loved it! Michael Jr couldn't wait to jump off and into the cold water though!
Belle was not digging the wind when Daddy drove faster. She hid under her favorite blanket.
We did so much up there to. We went to a car show, the zoo, hiking, boating, water sliding, movie on the lake, tons of just family things. Bonding, tons of bonding too!
It was a great vacation.
























1 comment:
Good for you! That sounds like a really nice time! And I'm with you... I'm an indoor facilities kind of girl!
Have a great weekend!
:-) Stacey
Post a Comment