Monday, August 3, 2009

Family Fun Night at church


We had our last soccer event for the summer Saturday.
The munchkins had "Striker Camp" for one day they learned how to nail that ball into the net. Well hopefully they will remember it by the time fall season starts.

Afterwards, the munchkins showered and changed and we headed off to church for Family Fun Night. It was kinda a a potluck but I did not have time to cook so I cheated and brought pizza. I don't think anyone minded. Then we all spread out our blankets and chairs in the courtyard and put on the movie iRobot.


I love Will Smith movies.
I have seen this movie with my family before but it was still really nice.
The mini munchkins had on Robots in the nursery if they wanted but everyone just seemed to want to hang out together under the stars.

It was a lovely ending to a soccer filled week.

2 comments:

Lisa Anne said...

Thank you for following my site. I really like yours too. I will add myslef as a follower. I can't wait to read your posts.

Gingerbread Mommy said...

Hiya. Thanks for the follow. I love your blog title! Chat soon!