My middle daughter is 9 today,
Where did the time go?

You are such an amazing gift I got from God.
You have been such an incredible blessing from the moment you were conceived.
You sparkle in all that you do.
You share such a love for life with everyone you meet.
I know how much you make God smile
because I can feel it in my heart when you do.
Happy Birthday my sweet girl!
Where did the time go?

You are such an amazing gift I got from God.
You have been such an incredible blessing from the moment you were conceived.
You sparkle in all that you do.
You share such a love for life with everyone you meet.
I know how much you make God smile
because I can feel it in my heart when you do.
Happy Birthday my sweet girl!
























2 comments:
So cute! My son turns 10 this year. They grow up so quickly.
Adorable!!!! Children are some of the sweetest blessings ever!
Post a Comment