We left California at 2:30 in the morning.
We got to see the world wake up in Arizona.
Just beautiful.
We got to see the world wake up in Arizona.
Just beautiful.
Michael Jr got Lazer Tag that he and his cousins broke in rather well.
So I guess Santa does hit everywhere on CHRISTmas eve!
Can you believe they get deer in their back yards?
I get tree rats and they get pretty deer families.
I don't know if you can read the car temperature gauge but it was 12 degrees.
I am freezing at 68 degrees. So this was really cold to me.
But here we are in the SUV checking out the light show at Thanksgiving Point.
Auntie Tammi was trying to get the little reindeer to come over where Belle could pet her.
The reindeer was not having it though.
Maybe Belle was small enough to scare her?
Michael Jr found some trees for sale after CHRISTmas.
They were $78!!
Insane!!
How much were they before the holiday??
There was just a slight bit of snow as we left the beauty of Utah.
So we took the kiddos to Stateline to experience what the whole fascination with Vegas is all about. Took them to the arcade section of Buffalo Bills.
Michael and Michael Jr tried a few things like this virtual ride.
Man, it closes up around them then they flip all over. I thought for sure they would throw up in there.


























1 comment:
WOW! That looks like an awesome vacation! I keep telling my hubby that we need to take our little girl on some road trips and see more than just what's right here around us.
We got our daughter a Leapster years ago. She's 8 and still loves playing with it! She plays with her DS, too... but gotta love that the Leapster games are all educational!
Beautiful post!
:) Stacey
Post a Comment