
I have officially finished teaching my first year of home school high school!!
I am so proud of myself.
I think I really taught my daughter a ton more than her friends in traditional public school.
I am most proud of my daughter.
There was so much for us to learn together.
She did so well and took everything in stride.
Yes my daughter did get a great report card.

Honestly, she deserved every grade she got.
The best part about the home schooling was if a subject we were studying was confusing we dealt with it right then and there until she could follow with the train of thought and come to the conclusion that we were aiming for.
She is such a little smarty though she did not have many of those moments that were actually tough.
I think we really grew in our study of the Bible.

We used the Bible the whole way through history.
I had thought that church lessons and my little ones through out her life would have been a good base.
Now I realize that it really was not enough at all.
She really grew in her faith as she really studied what God said and saw what happened when His Word was not followed.
I loved watching her learn.
She learned on so many levels and I see what I had missed when I sent her away to school everyday. Remember, I had wanted to be a teacher so this is really special to me. I love being there as she is understanding.
Really understanding.

I love that I got to teach my baby at the same time.
She learned how to count to 10, the alphabet, how to read a few words, colors and so much more all while I was teaching my eldest about the history of World War II.
They bonded too.

That was something that would never have happened if we did not home school this year.
Yes they would still be sisters,
but not like how close they are now.

What an incredible blessing!!
Now for next year I am going to be blessed with teaching my son as well.

I cant wait to see how this will play out!!
I am so excited for next year to start,
for the bonding
for my next challenge to begin...

maybe I should go straight to summer school!!!
























1 comment:
Wow that's great. I can't imagine having the patience to home school my son, though we've thought about it many times.
Post a Comment