Look at what Miss Becca has been up too!
This girl is so smart!
We got this pattern from JoAnn's website.
There is nothing to cut around, just given measurements.
She had to figure out what the pattern was saying and put the thing together with some very pretty vague instructions.
Here is the kicker,
Becca even changed the pattern size to fit her instead of making it for a grown adult
(and not a skinny one).
It turned out perfect!
I am impressed with her abilities!!
She was working on a pin for her
Keepers at Home
banner too.
Yes, she received it.
It turned out so cute!!
Belle really wanted to learn how to sew
like her big sister.
I thought that an apron was a bit much to start with so
we went with a rag doll.
I cut out the shape and had her sew the whole thing herself.
She did really well!
Then I helped her turn it inside out.
She stuffed it with fiber fill all by herself.
Then we got some yellow yarn that she wrapped around my
fingers over and over again till we had enough.
She wrapped the top to hold it together and it looks like a bun!
Her idea and it works!
(Aimee is spreading it out a bit in the back so you can't see her scalp.)
Tada!
Princess Aurora!
Belle made the dress too!
It was so cute how she came up with the idea.
The dress is part of a skirt that didn't fit.
Then she used some notions to sew a belt and add
embellishments to the dress.
(The flowers and sparkles.)
I think she did an amazing job!
























No comments:
Post a Comment