Tuesday, March 3, 2009

a planting we will be doing!


Pamela is putting in the order for our church fruit trees today!
It is a small space so we are going for 5.
They are all organically grown so far and we plan on keeping them that way.

We are thinking of container planting some tomato and onion in that space too.
Can't wait to set up a gardening day!

4 comments:

FaithChick said...

Thanks for stopping by and checking me out. If you ever need any help landscape wise I am a landscaper also.

Veronica Lee said...

Hi Aimee! Thanks for following my blog. I'm following yours too and looking forward to more visits to your site!!

Deb said...

What a great way to get ready for spring. It always marks the beginning of a new season when we are planting at our house. Happy planting!

Kristen Andrews said...

I so want to plant our ground is still frozen :)