
I have been reading
power prayers
for your mighty man
a prayer handbook for wives
It is by Lylah Ledner.
I really want to be the best wife I can be for him. I know that he is stressing with the recession right there nipping at his heals. He has a large family to be sure that he can provide for in strength and monetarily. So I have decided that this memory verse should be dedicated to him.
1 Corinthians 11: 8-9
For man did not come from woman, but woman from man; neither was man created for woman,
but woman for man.
I do understand the whole "women's rights" thing and I am not trying to down play that women should be respected. That is true.
I am taking this from the point of view of the book that I have been reading, my husband needs to be respected. That is my job, to support him where he needs it. I am going to be there for him just as I know that he would be for me.
Man has created the financial problems that our country is now facing and I as a woman am here to support "my mighty man" on our passage through this terrible situation.
We will do it together.
























No comments:
Post a Comment