I forgot to post #124

This week, I chose quotes having to do with spring...as always when I do this, feel free to fill-in whatever you'd like; it's more fun that way! Of course, if you know the quote, feel free to fill that in, too! The quotes will be on my blog, should anyone want to see what they are.
And...here we go!
1. If we had no winter __my fireplace would never get used___.
2. _teething tablets____ a perpetual astonishment.
3. If I had my life to live over _Id not change anything____.
4. ____What is_ inside of four and twenty hours.
5. If you've never been thrilled _about summer vacation you are a workaholic____.
6. To be interested in the changing seasons _you need to live in a state that does____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _family night with the kiddos____, tomorrow my plans include _NO SOCCER____ and Sunday, I want to _make tons of cookies before it gets to hot to do so____!
























No comments:
Post a Comment