#135

Graphic courtesy of Tonya!
And...here we go!
1. It's time for _a new book____.
2. _Early morning, while the munchkins are still asleep, with my cup of coffee sitting on the porch watching the sun come up____; it's not a bad place for _conversations with God____.
3. I must be __getting old because my back tells me so all the time!___
4. _Love____ is the best thing I have ever known.
5. My _husband____ is simply _sexy____.
6. The last time I laughed really loudly was _yesterday watching the kids be silly at soccer camp____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _watching the munchkins receive their awards at AYSO soccer camp____, tomorrow my plans include _Striker camp early, early, early in the morning____ and Sunday, I want to _go to church and then order take out for dinner____!
























4 comments:
Sunrise and sunset are my favorite times for conversations with God too!
You have a beautiful family! Have a great weekend!
:-) Stacey
Great fill-ins!!!!
Have you read my sisters keeper? I am reading it now. I thought at first it would be all sad and depressing and it's not. Well there are sad moments, but over all it's a great book. I also recommend the Alchemist (great book) and the time travelors wife (soon to be a movie)
OH BTW - feel free to take the local idea and use it. Anyway to spread the word!!
Post a Comment