#154
And...here we go!1. Good times: __are anytimes I spend with my family and friends___________.
2. ____The smell of baking cookies fills_____ my home.
3. Sleigh bells ring __and I want a picture of the munchkins next to them, Every one..."CHEESE!"_______.
4. __There are no calories if I just take a ________ little.
5. Once more ____I ate too much__________.
6. ____When will the traffic____ end?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _making gingerbread houses with the munchkins____, tomorrow my plans include _Soccer game in the rain and hopefully painting the ceilings____ and Sunday, I want to _see Snow Dogs with the munchkins____!
























1 comment:
I'm so behind on my Fill-Ins and on all my friends. I hope to have more time on here very soon. I hope you & your beautiful family are doing well.I just wanted to stop by and say hello! ((hugs))
Post a Comment