I love it. I love how your tile was put in. We are going to do our kitchen in that design as well. We start our second bathroom remodel on friday. I'm so excited. Doesn't it feel great?
God has given me so many wonderful blessings. The best blessing is that I am the wife to an incredibly sexy man and we have 4 beautiful munchkins together. Our life is busy and loud! Wouldn't change any of it! I am one lucky woman who thanks God for this life every single day.
2 comments:
I love it. I love how your tile was put in. We are going to do our kitchen in that design as well. We start our second bathroom remodel on friday. I'm so excited. Doesn't it feel great?
Oh yes it does!! I can't wait to see pictures of your new bathroom too!! :)
Post a Comment