I love pintrest.
I get so inspired looking at all the things people have made.
Here is my pintrest attempt at a windchime with Belle.
We started with Pony Beads and separated them into a mini cupcake pan.
Then I baked them in the oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
Oh does it stink!!
I took them outside to cool.
Then after a few minutes they were cool and we popped them out.
(My pan was fine afterwords. not ruined at all!!)
Here is what they looked like.
The edges are sharp!
Really pretty little pieces though!!
I got out my glue gun and some ribbon next.
I put little dabs of hot glue on the pointy sides.
Belle put the ribbon over the glue and pushed it on with the back of a plastic pin.
Looking back, we should have probably used something else.
I just did not want her to burn her fingers on the hot glue.
Then we tied the ribbons to an old purse handle.
Here it is!!
The smiles were so worth doing this project!
It actually turned out rather pretty.
Maybe not just like what I saw on pintrest,
but I like what Belle made!!
























No comments:
Post a Comment