Thursday, February 13, 2014

Precious Family Moment

I have been thinking about posting this for a while.
This was one of the most special moments that we shared as a family.
I had done this many years ago.
It was something I never thought of doing as a family.
This is usually done just between one person and the Lord.
This particular moment, all had made this choice in their own hearts before, but this time we made the choice as a family. Our family, not just one person in it, our family all chose to do this together.
I am so blessed that my friend Lisa caught it on camera.
My friend's husband is Becca's pastor, he lead the prayer for us.
Then Pastor Ax, Pastor Rob (Aimee's favorite pastor) and my other friend Maria's son Josiah,who is our music minister dipped us all at the same time under the water at Pirate's Cove.
It was the most beautiful moment.
If you have never done a family baptism I highly recommend it.
It was incredibly special.



No comments: