I just finished crying. I stumbled upon the most beautiful website it is Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep . It is the most beautiful site. It is filled with photos of the most beautiful infant angels and their parents. The photographers are amazingly wonderful. You cannot look at these pictures and not tear up. Then you find out that the babies have already passed on to be with God again. There is actually a group of professional photographers that will go and photograph a family that gets to be together for only moments in their lifetime. They donate the photos and their time for free.
Oh my God. What a blessing for those families. How special are those photographers?The remembrances they will forever have of their little sweet spirit captured on film are priceless. God bless them for what they are doing for others. I was so touched that I am going to send a donation to them this Christmas. Please check out the site. I am going to go and wake up and hug my baby now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























No comments:
Post a Comment