Okay this Thursday for something that I love. I really love watching the food network. I love all the new ideas that they have out there for me to try. Sometimes it is just a tried and true old recipe that I just have not made in a while. I enjoy being in the kitchen creating something that nourishes my family. So for me I really love this network.
By the way I just tried baking my burritos last night. I have no idea where that came from but they were actually really good. I just filled the tortillas with what I usually do, you know left over beans, rice, chicken and cheese. Then I rolled them regular and popped them in the oven at 350 for about 20 minutes with a little grated cheese on the top. Then when I pulled them out and served them I topped them with a dollup of sour cream and pico de gallo. Let me put the results this way, we had no leftovers last night. Yeah I know, they are like gormet enchilladas. I just did not use any of the sauce though. They were just crisp burrittos. Try them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























No comments:
Post a Comment