Friday, November 13, 2009

friday fill ins

#150

And...here we go!

fridayfillin.gif

1. The last band I saw live was _Toby Keith_(Love that country music!!)__.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is __I actually love cooking the meal_______.
3. My Christmas shopping is _not even started yet and dreaded this year___.
4. Thoughts of __my husband always___ fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear _shorts again, my legs have vein issues since having munchkins. I guess I could tattoo them into grapevines or climbing roses all over my thighs___.
6. Bagpipes _are very Scottish _______.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to trying to figure out our new wireless routers installation again_____, tomorrow my plans include _probably calling the "Geek Squad" to come and help me figure out how to install the wireless router that I couldn't do on Friday____ and Sunday, I want to _go to church and pray that God gives one of my munchkins the knowledge how to do this stuff for future help so I wont feel so incompetent____!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was lucky the cable company installed my router! Have a great weekend.

Wrighty said...

Computer problems can be such a pain! Kids will always know more than we will with technology so it's possible. :) Hope you were successful and had a relaxing weekend!