Okay so its not a Pottery Barn wreath or even Gooseberry Patch, but it is cheap.
It puts some color at my front door right now too.
The best part was it only cost $3.
Dollar Tree had the leaves, plain wreath and flowers all for $1 each.
I just put them together and Voila color at my front door.
Since we have stucco up that does not match the paint yet I needed something pretty.
Here is the secret part...
I bought 5 different other flowers from Dollar Tree too and cut them from the stems then placed them in my flower boxes (around the little hanging geraniums growing so slowly) like they were real flowers.
So now my flower boxes and my wreath match!
How cool is that?
Believe it or not, from the street they look like I grew the prettiest flowers ever!
Since I have no time to garden right now and we are having a drought they seemed like the perfect solution!
I also can recycle the flowers back into the flower boxes when Belle picks them for me.
Why did I not think of this before???
























1 comment:
Beautiful!! And what a great price too! That makes it even more enjoyable. I've made some the same way and they're fun. You should be very proud of your work and for being so thrifty!
Post a Comment