
Yay!!
We have so much to cheer about over here!!
Our Amazing God has blessed us so much while our computer has been down!!
Obviously we have our computer up and running again.
YAY!
We have our drywall up now!!
YAY!!
We had our house sandblasted!
YAY!!!
We have stucco on our house and garage now!
YAY!!!!
We got Michael Jr tested and finally the school is taking care of him where they were lacking!!!!
YAY! YAY!! YAY!!! YAY!!!!

I was in tears at the meeting. I was so insanely happy!
Finally people were telling me what I had been trying to tell them for years!
My son is smart but learns differently than others.
He is more of a hands on guy not a ditto lover.
I was so over joyed!
I was ready to just yank him out of public school and homeschool him with Aimee. I knew just how smart and wonderful he is, but until the day that the testing information was presented to me, I truely do not think one person at that school thought of my son as being anything more than a good boy who was not into school.
He is now in the program I have been dying to get him into. He starts his RSP classes today.
Thank you Jesus!!
I am still not ruling out the homeschooling idea for him. For right now, he will be getting the help he needs to bring back his confidence and know that he can do school work, just in a different way than some of the other kids.
I am soooo over the top happy today and I am glad my computer is up so that I can share this with you!!

This was a journey that was so worth the struggle to get there!
There is more struggle ahead of us to get him where he needs to be.
There are lovely women who will be helping us along the way.
I appreciate every single one of them!!
Especially, Dr Bradley, coming and playing advocate to be sure that Michael Jr got all that he deserved!!
























No comments:
Post a Comment