Thursday, February 10, 2011

Aimie's Keeper's Journal


In My Kitchen this week … I am planning on making a pumpkin pie. Just have the hunger for one with ice cream melting down the sides! I think this is why I will never be skinny again!!
Foremost in my thoughts this week …….. some dear friends who are going through so much right now. I pray that the Lord will bless them with a light on their path to help guide them, I am sure everything will work out to His plan but I wish them less heartache on their journey to serve Him better.
I’ve been so busy with ……..getting caught up with grades! Now that they are finally done and sent in I feel like the stress has left me. I am always so worried about not doing enough that I cram way to much in to their daily education!!
Could someone please ……..  stop this banging in my head. Ouch.
I’ve been wanting to do this for so long …….. just take a day to have fun with the kids for no reason. Gonna take them for ice cream I think...well, its a start!!

If I manage things just right …….. .I should have the studies done by 12:30 then maybe we can go hang out at the park for an hour or 2 before we pick up Becca from school.

You can play if you want to. Just go to Http://christianhomekeeper.org

No comments: