Did you guess??
Yep! Disneyland!!
Haven't been there since Becca was 2 so this was quite the adventure for us.
The weather was nice. The lines were small.
Perfect day to go and celebrate Martinez Family Day in a fun way!!
I knew we couldn't afford to go just our family saving but we were blessed.
My brother-in-law had been down visiting with his wife and son a month ago and they had 3 one day passes left for Disneyland. That meant we only had to pay for the 3 younger munchkins! Yay!!
Then I thought that we were not allowed to bring food into the park, like when you go to Knott's, but you can!! One of Michael's old co-workers who goes to the park all the time let us know that you CAN bring your own snacks so....I made lunch and took in snacks in a backpack. Loved that I saw other families doing the same thing :)
We did buy the munchkins a bite in tomorrowland though.
A $5 mini cheeseburger!!
Yeah, ridiculous prices, I know. That made me even more glad that I brought food in with us.
It was only a little over $300 to take a family of 6 to Disneyland,
Unbelievably awesome!!
Thank you Jesus for helping us find a way to fulfill the kiddos wishes to go to Disneyland.
Wonderful family memories made that we will cherish.
:)
























No comments:
Post a Comment