
We had 3 neighborhood munchkins and one of Aimee's friends over the other day just to hang out and be kids. I put out some of our organic strawberries for the munchkins to snack on. I figured it would be a good way for them to replenish themselves with all the sticky heat we have been having here. Water and strawberries, besides that is what we had. Anyhoo, the kids were scarfing down the berries like they were candy. I just thought they were really hungry or something.
One of the girls asked me "what did you do to these strawberries? They are the best I have ever tasted!" The other kids agreed with her, "yeah what did you do?"
"Nothing." I replied. "I just cut them up."
They were floored. They could not believe that I had not added anything to them. They kept eating away and then it hit me. These kids have never had anything organic before. My munchkins just expect naturally tasty food because that is what I serve. I did a mini promo on have your mommies buy organics and your food will be healthier and tastier too. Don't know if they heard me but it did make me smile. Maybe I have converted a new munchkin to my way of serving fruits and veggies! :)
























1 comment:
Yay TEAM! Green Momy strikes another blow for Good, Health and The American Way (soon maybe?).
Huzzah!
Post a Comment