Tuesday, August 5, 2008
ONNO
For my anniversary this weekend I have ordered some bamboo t-shirts for Michael and I. I did not realize that the bamboo is actually more environmentally friendly than the organic cottons that I have been buying. Not that the organic cotton is bad at all. It is just a stronger fabric that breathes better and grows more quickly so it does not need to be taken care of as long. It is a weed being used for everything these days. There is a button on the right of my blog that will take you right to the website where I bought the shirts for me and Michael. There is a ton of information there on the benefits of organic cottons and bamboo and hemp products. It is pretty interesting actually. Go on click the button....you know you are curious. It is right there on the right...see it? ONNO? Yup that is it! Go check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























No comments:
Post a Comment