Monday, July 6, 2009

Belle's Birthday Present from the Munchkins

This Beautiful Angel had her birthday on Saturday!

Look at what her sisters and brother put together for her!

They pulled out the old playset and put it together for her.
Then they sanded it down since it had been sitting behind the garage for almost 4 years.


Then the new stain went on.



Good job Michael!



Very nicely done Becca!



Even Belle helped with brushing on the stain!



She did so well!



The kiddos are done!
:)
Look at the great job of recycling they have done.
I swear it looks better now then when it was new!
I am so impressed!
This is one birthday present none of them will forget!
(Aimee was photo shy but she helped too.)


Your on a playset, you gotta be silly!




I am so proud of these kids!

1 comment:

Mamatoosi said...

They did such a good job! What a nice present for their sister.