Happy birthday my son! It has been quite an interesting year for you. I pray that you will continue to grow in your faith in God and that your next year will be so blessed as you have been such a blessing to me. I love you.
Funny photo of your son with the nose-picking thing. :) I saw your comment on Scrappy Sue's blog, and came to check you out because I love your profile photo!
God has given me so many wonderful blessings. The best blessing is that I am the wife to an incredibly sexy man and we have 4 beautiful munchkins together. Our life is busy and loud! Wouldn't change any of it! I am one lucky woman who thanks God for this life every single day.
2 comments:
Funny photo of your son with the nose-picking thing. :)
I saw your comment on Scrappy Sue's blog, and came to check you out because I love your profile photo!
does he know everything yet lol? don't all 10 year old boys know just about everything! great pics and thanks for stopping by
Post a Comment