Very truly, I tell you, whoever believes has eternal life.
My cousin's husband died yesterday.
He had been ill for a while but it was still a shock to hear.
He died peacefully during a nap. I am sure that he is with God and basking the the glory of the Lord but my cousin is still here and needs prayer. I am praying and praying for her strength at this time. Please pray with me. She is the sweetest soul. She is just trying to stay busy so her heart doesn't have time to hurt as badly. I have offered to do ANYTHING to help her right now. She just has asked for prayers.
Prayers for her husband.
Prayers for those he left behind.
She is the main person he left behind. She needs the Lord's strength right now. She needs to feel his love wrapping around her. She needs.....
Prayers.
Please if you can, send her comfort through your prayers.
John 14:1-3-NLT Version
Don’t be troubled. You trust God, now trust in me.
2 There are many rooms in my Father’s home, and I am going to prepare a place for you. If this were not so, I would tell you plainly.
3 When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am.



























1 comment:
I'm so sorry to hear that. I will keep your cousin in my prayers.
Post a Comment