
FOR TODAY...
Outside my window... ~chilly, but the sky is blue with no clouds.
I am thinking... ~how to keep God fresh in my childrens hearts.
I am thankful for... ~my husband. He deserves so much more.
I am wearing... ~my favorite gray sweat suit and socks.
I am remembering... ~how much my family has changed in the last 15 years.
I am going... ~to be praying more this new year.
I am currently reading... ~Real Jesus...Real Moms by Jill Savage. I love her perspective.
I am hoping... ~that the rock candy science we are doing today will work.
On my mind... ~how happy I am for my friend who just found out she is having her 6th baby this year. She is so blessed and such a wonderful mom! I just don't understand how anyone could not find this wonderful. I am trying to wrap my brain around the negative points of view to feel compassion but it just does not fit. Even with some of my other friends finding this as a bad thing really hurts my heart.
Noticing that... ~my little girl is now in the double digit age group
Pondering these words... Blessed is everyone who fears the Lord, who walks in his ways! You shall eat the fruit of the labor of your hands; you shall be blessed, and it shall be well with you. Your wife will be like a fruitful vine within your house; your children will be like olive shoots around your table. Behold, thus shall the man be blessed who fears the Lord. The Lord bless you from Zion! May you see the prosperity of Jerusalem all the days of your life!
Psalm 128
In the kitchen... ~finished the bread and getting ready to start the macaroni casserole for dinner tonight.
Around the house... ~need to return the rented dvd's to blockbuster. Alpha and Omega was cute, so was Tinkerbelle's Great Adventure.
One of my favorite things ~watching my children sleep.
























1 comment:
You have such a beautiful family - bless you all!
Post a Comment