Outside my window... ~the sun is just starting to break into the deep blue night sky. I can see the golden color starting to reach out over the horizon.
I am thinking... ~how different I seem to be than most of the people around me. I love to be with my family, do things with them and grow closer. I am one of the few it seems. It makes me sad.
I am thankful for... ~the wonderful friends that I do have that enjoy their children too. Just wishing there were more of us :)
I am wearing... ~my husbands gray pull over sweat shirt (toasty and smells like him) and workout pants. I am motivating myself to hit that workout machine!!!!
I am remembering... ~that I need to call my Aunt and actually talk with her!! I keep missing her when I call. I miss her sweetness.
I am going... ~to take my son (as long as he is feeling better, he has been sick this week) to his friend Austin's house. They are going sledding :)
I am currently reading... ~Sarah Palin's "American By Heart". I really enjoy her, though I am finding some of my friends are letting me know recently how much they dislike her. Which I think is funny because they just think she is ugly and have no idea what platforms she stands on. They won't read her book because they say she is ugly? Really? Oh my gosh! They probably have not read our constitution then either huh? Talk about some unattractive gentelmen...
I am hoping... ~that I am listening to the Lord for the answers I have been seeking.
On my mind... ~yeah still not being able to believe that about Sarah Palin. Really people? It is bothering me. Because if my friends wont read or listen to what someone has to say about something just because they find them unattractive then are they basing their lives on physical appearances and not on the truths? If Jesus were ugly would they not have believed in His word as well? Sorry, its just really bugging me and I am deeply disappointed.
Noticing that... ~the sun has now turned the sky into the most amazing shades of melon with golden tips stretching into the now light blue sky with pink clouds speckled through out.
Pondering these words...
Children are a heritage from the LORD,
offspring a reward from him.
4 Like arrows in the hands of a warrior
are children born in one’s youth.
5 Blessed is the man
whose quiver is full of them.
They will not be put to shame
when they contend with their opponents in court.
offspring a reward from him.
4 Like arrows in the hands of a warrior
are children born in one’s youth.
5 Blessed is the man
whose quiver is full of them.
They will not be put to shame
when they contend with their opponents in court.
Psalm 127:3-5
In the kitchen... ~I am baking bread...as usual :)
Around the house... ~it is quiet. Getting ready to wake up Becca for school.
One of my favorite things ~the smell of homemade baking!
From my picture journal...
~the balloons from Becca's birthday the munchkins put them up on the ceiling with static electricity!

























No comments:
Post a Comment