Monday, January 10, 2011

my sweet little birthday girl!!


OOOHHH!! Who's birthday could it be???


Yummy new cake idea we tried for her.
Glazed donut warmed in the broiler with a scoop of ice cream, a pineapple ring, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, whipped topping and a cherry (yup its blue) on top.


Candles were a bit tough though.


The birthday princess's favorite gift of the day.


Her second favorites were her Mandie books.
Just like her momma, loves the books!!!

My sweet daughter I wish you the most blessed year.
I thank God for you every single day I breathe.
You are such a ray of sunshine on my life.
You are such an amazing young lady I can't wait to see what our Lord has in store for you this year. I am sure that it will be something that will end up bringing joy to so many others.

I love you so much my beautiful daughter.
Happy birthday Lovebug!

Have a blessed day friend~

2 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter!

Aimie said...

awwhhh thank you friend!!