Believe it or not, I home school my youngest daughter too.
Letters and numbers seem to bore her so we moved on to objects.
She drew this picture for me today.
It is a sunshine, the moon, a rainbow up on top and a flower starting to grow (the line on the right). She said that God needs to give all of this to the flowers to make them grow big and bloom. Then He is sooooo happy.
























3 comments:
Cute, pictures from a children author
is this a new blog for you?!
your email is not enabled on comments so i couldn't reply directly to ya.
hope you are doing well this new year!!
I think when I changes the format some of my settings changed too. Thank you for the New Year wishes Jen! Same to you!!
To William...thank you! I think my kiddos are pretty cute too!!
Post a Comment