FOR TODAY (03/11/11)...
Outside My Window... It is beautiful. Blue skies, birds singing, sun shining...God is everywhere smiling this morning.
I am thinking... about joining the 40 Days For Life campaign physically. I pray here at home for the young babies and their parents that go through such a difficult time...but should I go down and add my face to the group prayers??? Really starting to want to be a part of the whole.
I am thankful for... the noisy family I have. They make life interesting.
From the kitchen... I have chicken warming up on the counter so I can sizzle it up with some herbs and make chicken burritos for dinner tonight.
I am wearing... a sweatshirt and workout pants, again.
I am creating... a baby quilt.
I am praying...for friends with broken hearts. Many different reasons for the hurt, but the pain is deep just the same. Jesus please keep your arm around them in comfort.
I am going...to order some more of the Made-On lotion today, maybe the DIY kit this time. That stuff is incredible!!!
I am hoping...To get myself more organized this week, toss out old bills, update grades, get rid of old junk, ect...
I am hearing... Belle asking for a banana.
Around the house...I am getting antsy to start gardening! I want to get my onions and lettuce in the ground soon. My tomato, bell peppers, carrots and strawberries are all in and doing great. I am on the lookout for an organic orange tree to plant soon too!
One of my favorite things...is the smell of baking bread. Yummmmmmmmm!
Outside My Window... It is beautiful. Blue skies, birds singing, sun shining...God is everywhere smiling this morning.
I am thinking... about joining the 40 Days For Life campaign physically. I pray here at home for the young babies and their parents that go through such a difficult time...but should I go down and add my face to the group prayers??? Really starting to want to be a part of the whole.
I am thankful for... the noisy family I have. They make life interesting.
From the kitchen... I have chicken warming up on the counter so I can sizzle it up with some herbs and make chicken burritos for dinner tonight.
I am wearing... a sweatshirt and workout pants, again.
I am creating... a baby quilt.
I am praying...for friends with broken hearts. Many different reasons for the hurt, but the pain is deep just the same. Jesus please keep your arm around them in comfort.
I am going...to order some more of the Made-On lotion today, maybe the DIY kit this time. That stuff is incredible!!!
I am hoping...To get myself more organized this week, toss out old bills, update grades, get rid of old junk, ect...
I am hearing... Belle asking for a banana.
Around the house...I am getting antsy to start gardening! I want to get my onions and lettuce in the ground soon. My tomato, bell peppers, carrots and strawberries are all in and doing great. I am on the lookout for an organic orange tree to plant soon too!
One of my favorite things...is the smell of baking bread. Yummmmmmmmm!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
My son made this back in September for a soldier. I thought he did a pretty good job.
























No comments:
Post a Comment