Outside My Window... It is getting ready to rain. I love it!!
I am thinking... about how happy I am that my eldest daughter, who hates cooking, made us cookies and bread yesterday!! They were delicious too!! So proud of her!!
I am thankful for... the free moments I am trying to make a priority. Even small ones so that I can pray, be silent, read, just do what I need for myself to stay positive.
From the kitchen... I have the crock pot cooking away at a stew. Ohhh the house smells yummy!!! I will so never be anorexic!!
I am wearing... a sweatshirt and workout pants, again.
I am creating... a baby quilt ...still. I just have not been happy with how it was turning out. I think Becca and I will have to hit the fabric store this weekend.
I am praying...for Becca to stay with her decision to be homeschooled next year. This would be the most amazing blessing! She seems sure she wants to but I don't want her to feel pushed into it just because the rest of us love it.
I am going...to spend some time with my hubby this weekend. I think I will make him some of his favorite shrimp in garlic butter with steamed veggies then maybe watch an old movie together, just the two of us.
I am hoping...To practice cake decorating this weekend. I really need to practice some more!!
I am hearing... Beautiful children complain about having to get their school work done, shouldn't they be on some type of holiday soon????
Around the house...I am doing nothing fun or interesting. It is raining so there go my plans in the garden. Bummer.
One of my favorite things...is the smell of rain. The sound of it is so soothing too. Makes the world greener and cleaner. How can you not love the rain???
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
...putting on the prom dress already :)
























No comments:
Post a Comment