Whoo Hoo!!
Turning 40 was wonderful!!
I know this is a little late but it was awesome!!!
I know this is a little late but it was awesome!!!
I was so lucky to have my friend Bridget make my hair beautiful with color and a cut!
I think she did and awesome job!!
Then my friend Lori took me out for some girl time of a mani, pedi and dinner.
Whoo hoo!
I never do that.
I never go and just do girl time. I know I should but the time I plan for myself and rejuvenation usually seems to be centered around getting to church and having some time with just me and God (well and a few thousand people surrounding me LOL!!).
My amazing hubby though wanted to take me to dinner the next night which happened to be my birthday. Wow! I thought, I am having tons of me time! What a way to kick off turning 40!
Surprise!
We went in to the restaurant and there were my 3 most favorite friends and their wonderful husbands all waiting to share a meal with me for my birthday.
How sweet huh?
I am so lucky.
What a rockin husband to plan something like that huh?
Well here is a picture of us girls.
Surprise!
We went in to the restaurant and there were my 3 most favorite friends and their wonderful husbands all waiting to share a meal with me for my birthday.
How sweet huh?
I am so lucky.
What a rockin husband to plan something like that huh?
Well here is a picture of us girls.
Then Bridget and Justin had to get home to her little sweeties but there was more in store for the rest of us.
We then went to the Improv to see Eddie Griffin perform.
Okay, he has a bit of a mouth, but he was pretty funny.
He has 9 kids!
I love it!
Also I appreciate that his comedy is not stupid little boy bathroom humor.
He actually has something to say. He is pretty political. He also is pretty darn intelligent. I am not saying that like I am surprised but happy that we share some of the same views. Okay except he does not favor Sarah Palin and that joke was not my favorite. Other than that he has some great ideas about stimulating the economy, health care, and stuff like that. He just puts his ideas out there with humor and it doesn't offend others as much as if like Bill Clinton said them.
So moving along, then Reagan and Tom had to go and care for their little munchkins but Lori and Alex came over and had cake with us and the kids. Who were all very well behaved that night even.
It was a great way to turn 40.
Thank you my friends!!
























No comments:
Post a Comment