I just got our tax refund and I am going to order Michael Jr and Belle's birthday present.
A new trampoline.
I swear this was the best purchase when we bought one like 4 years ago for Michael Jrs birthday. It was used just about every single day. Till this past winter when it died.
Poor trampoline.
I think it had just seen too many California summers and windy days, not to mention tons of jumping and slamming into the poor netting.
This is not the trampoline that I am planning on gettng. Kmart actually has one that is stronger, yeah it costs more to, but as much as my munchkins will be playing on this bad boy it is soooooo worth it.
I bet the kids will be so excited.
Yes I do realize that their birthdays are not until July but I hate to procrastinate!
























1 comment:
Thanks for dropping by my blog!! it's nice to meet you ;o) And we're all about the trampoline too!! my kids LOVE IT!! actually, so do i!
Post a Comment