This was the first time Belle really hunted for Easter Eggs. It was so cute. Michael Jr and Becca did really well too and did not get mad when Belle started picking up their eggs with hers too. The sad thing was the plastic eggs were in the backyard and while the munchkins were gathering the boiled eggs in the front the dog was gathering all the plastic eggs in the back. She put them in a pile, opened them and then proceeded to eat all the candy that suited her taste. I am so glad I did not have Poop Patrol on Sunday. Yuck.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
The Hunt was on!
This was the first time Belle really hunted for Easter Eggs. It was so cute. Michael Jr and Becca did really well too and did not get mad when Belle started picking up their eggs with hers too. The sad thing was the plastic eggs were in the backyard and while the munchkins were gathering the boiled eggs in the front the dog was gathering all the plastic eggs in the back. She put them in a pile, opened them and then proceeded to eat all the candy that suited her taste. I am so glad I did not have Poop Patrol on Sunday. Yuck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























No comments:
Post a Comment