Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I got 8 tagged!

Nellie @ the Juggling Homemaker tagged me with the 8 tag!
It's a cute way to get to know each other so I thought I would play too.
So here it goes,


The 8 tag:

8 things I am looking forward to:

1. homeschooling Aimee next year
2. summer vacation with the munchkins all at home
3. fun cheap adventures this summer with the munchkins
4. finishing the addition
5. watching my church grow
6.losing weight
7.the next sookie stackhouse novel
8.tax check to come in so I can pay for my windows and get some new tires!

8 things I did yesterday:

1. finally got to blog
2. took the kids out of school early to go on a picnic
3. I ordered the trophies for the soccer teams
4. I booked the award parties for the teams
5. I had a friend stop by for coffee and we had a nice chit chat.
6. I bought the shades for my new chandelier.
7. I served leftover easter dinner for dinner.
8. I cheated on my diet and ate 3 cookies.

8 things I wish I could do:

1. spend more time with my husband.
2. not have to send my kids to school and just keep them with me at home.
3. afford to have more children, mine or adopted.
4. help those less fortunate than I am.
5. help the sick children.
6. feed the world.
7. find time to take a bubble bath.
8. have more parties with friends.

8 shows I watch: (this oughta be good)

1. house hunters
2. semi homemade with sandra lee
3. design on a dime
4. sesame street
5. miss spiders sunny patch
6. maya & miguel
7. Lil Bill
8. csi (when I can)

8 people i tag

1. if

2. you
3. read
4. this
5. consider
6. yourself
8. tagged!

let me know if you are gonna play so I can read your lists too! :)

2 comments:

FaithChick said...

Cute List! I will play along. See you there. ;)

Nellie Butler said...

Glad you decided to play! I can relate to a lot on your list. Well done!