Monday, April 20, 2009

Help is a comming

I have been spending my Wednesdays with my friend Pamela at church cleaning for maybe a year now and we really enjoy knowing that we are helping our church stay beautiful. Just doing our part a little at a time. Last week we started sealing the tiles around the church.



You clean them then you seal them.
Boring? Yes it is. The poor tiles have never been sealed as far as we know and they really were showing tons of weathering. So this week we are doing the second coat. For some reason some other parishioners have said that they will come and help us. Wow! :)
We will see if they actually come, but they told us that we are just doing so much to help beautify our church that they would like to be a part of it. I think that is awesome. I guess that means that Pamela and I are doing a good job in more way than one.
Hey if more people show up there is soooooo much more that we can accomplish to!
What a blessing!

No comments: