Friday, October 9, 2009

friday fill ins

#145

Serendipity


And...here we go!

1. Sweet dreams _and my hubbys arms make for a perfect nights sleep____.

2. __How sweet, you made that whole pot of coffee just_________ especially for me.

3. Silliness __makes God smile_________.

4. ___Need to buy costumes still for________ this Halloween.

5. Outstanding or not ___I will enter my cookies in the contest________.

6. ___A back massage________ is what I want right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _watching 17 again with Aimee____, tomorrow my plans include __soccer (that is usual) and getting some of our addition moving forward :)___ and Sunday, I want to _take Becca to her friends party and maybe send out my Halloween cards____!

2 comments:

Aim said...

Aimie! Thanks for stopping by my blog. If the whole pay it 40 thing works, I'd LOVE to have you pick it up for the next year. it would be another way to "pay it 40". Keep stopping by.

Stacey said...

17 Again was a great movie! My husband and I laughed and laughed! Enjoy!

Stacey
http://memesdreamsandextremes.blogspot.com/2009/10/friday-fill-ins-145.html