Friday, October 2, 2009

Pictures from Aimee's Birthday




Aimee is 14 now.
That means that it is time to spend quality moments with your friends.




So ( I am really glad she has good friends too) her friends planned out how to celebrate with her. They got out of school and came home to pick her up and take her to the movies. They took her to see Surrogates.


They all said that it was really "trippy".
A good movie though.
Anyway, then they took her back to one of the girls houses and made her go on a hunt for her presents. Too cute huh? They even went out and bought her a cookie cake!



(That is all that was left when she brought it home!! LOL)
She was so spoiled for her birthday. I am so glad they had a good time together.

Yes, I did make her celebrate at home with out cookie cake as well.
I guess great minds really do think alike huh?

This one Becca and Belle made for her though, so I am sure it was her favorite!

I think she had a great birthday!


1 comment:

Lisa Anne said...

Happy Birthday. Looks like she had fun. I want to see that movie!