Friday, October 16, 2009

friday fill ins

#146

Serendipity


And...here we go!

1. So are we going _to the pumpkin patch this year mommy____?

2. __A trip to the bookstore (oooh I love this)_________ is what's up ahead.

3. I love to __make pumpkin pie from scratch_________.

4. ___Its not a fish taco from mexico that is for sure, but it is one________ of some sort.

5. I walk a __different walk than the rest of the world_________.

6. __God_________ is the true elixir of life!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _drywall and spending more than 5 minutes with my husband____, tomorrow my plans include _soccer and drywall, hopefully a nice dinner with my family____ and Sunday, I want to __drywall and go look at some nice paint colors for the new rooms___!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There seem to be a recurring theme here... Good luck with the drywall and enjoy the trip to the bookstore

Dawn said...

Pumpkin pie? Oh my goodness...that makes me wish I had my mom's right now. Alas, I won't see her for awhile. (And making it myself just won't be the same.) And a trip to the bookstore? Sounds great! Can I go with you? ;)