Friday, October 2, 2009

friday fill ins

#144

Serendipity


And...here we go!

1. I have a history of _eating way to many cookies when I am making them (dough and all!)____.

2. ___Culinary skills________ is something I wish I knew.

3. I'm eating (or recently ate) __granola with vanilla soy milk_________.

4. __The best conversations take place_________ on the road.

5. So that's it, that's __how you make onion rings? Wow! I need a deep fryer!_________.

6. _A bite of a cookie is__________ better than nothing!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _Putting together Becca's team game snacks____, tomorrow my plans include soccer as always and installing a new window_____ and Sunday, I want to _get the grocery shopping done early and play a board game with the kiddos____!

2 comments:

Celticlady's Reviews said...

Hi
Thanks for visiting my blog, I looked at your other blog and nice pictures lovely family. Your baby is 14?? Mine is 25 and that is my baby....Rainy weekend here so not sure about Cranberry fest oh well gives me more time on the computer ...lol
Kathleenistackn

Aimie said...

They grow up way to fast huh?