
Here in Southern California we get a little water from the sky and call it rain.
It has been a nice little bit of rain too.
I just love the smell it brings.
It just smells naturally clean.

Then the munchkins all want to go out and play in it.
Of coarse I say yes. I mean who does not remember the fun of playing in God's shower of the earth as kids? So off they go, hopefully not getting sick in the process.

Then back in the house to snuggle near the crackling fire.
There is another smell that I love.
I know the rain won't last long so I sit and watch for a while from the window with my cup of tea.
No soccer practice tonight.
A nice family evening together instead.
I love the rain.
























3 comments:
I don't think you'd love it so much right now if you were in San Francisco. We are flooded up here cause the typhoon storm that hit.
I like a little rain but this is ridiculous. LOL
What a great post ~ seriously...
I love the rain too, and a nice cozy fire, and a cup of tea!
Instead, i'm buried in 2 feet of cold Alberta snow! Fall lasted 20 minutes before winter came. Stupid Canada... LOL
I'll just live vicariously through you instead :)
You poor things!!
Okay I guess I am spoiled down here!
Post a Comment