The colors were incredible.
I dreamed that I was talking with God.
My eyes were closed and it was dark.
I was just sharing some of my actual prayer type requests with Him,
when light started to break into my darkness...
...it was slowly so bright.
The bright was not painful or hurting like the sun can be, nor was it like when you turn on a light in the middle of the night and you have to squint....
...this light was hard to explain...
...bright but known and comforting.
I opened my eyes, I believe in my dream, and looked around my bedroom to make sure that no one had turned on a light outside that was reflecting in the windows. There was nothing, so I closed my eyes again.
There was the light again.
I could feel myself smile, not just my lips but my whole being.
Then I saw the most amazing colors I have ever seen.
They were everywhere.
Swirling, in constant motion but the most intense and vibrant yet not overwhelming colors I have ever seen in my life.
I cannot even begin to describe their beauty.
They were mesmerizing.
Then the colors slowly started to pull away into a black that was not scary, for it was intertwined with the unexplainable yet glowing and pulsating colors that still felt glorious.
I remember words at that point, without them being words "The wrong is easily believed when it is woven with the truth. Do not let him deceive you. See the beauty but realize there is still danger. You will know, and know me."
Then I slipped into the most peaceful sleep.
I woke up more calm and relaxed than I can remember, ever.
I went online and looked up amazing colors.
Here are some pictures that I found and they are amazing.
These are all amazing but look like pre-school drawings next to the colors of my dream.
I am still touched by the color and the feelings that the dream instilled in me.
That was the most amazing dream of my life.
























No comments:
Post a Comment