We were making cupcakes the other day as a gift.
I thought that if Belle helped they would mean that much more.
Maybe not to those receiving them, but it was reinforcing my daughter to have a giving heart.
You have to try the icing to make sure its good.
Mom didn't make it this time, so you never know.
She iced them all by herself!
Then grabbed a few sprinkles to make them look pretty.
Whoo hoo!
Check those beauties out!!
I love the focus she has on her job.
Don't you just love her little outfit?
It is from Ratatouille the movie :)
She was so proud of her work.
She should be too.
She did an awesome job!!
Then after changing and dropping off the cupcakes...
...we were all a bit tuckered...
...by all the hard work.
Time for a short nap.
Night, night.
:0)
























1 comment:
Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog this morning. :)
I look forward to reading more about your family. I did scroll down a few posts already, and see that you are friends with Bridget. Such a sweet friend she is. :)
Laurel :)
Post a Comment